Home >> Visa

Tourist "L" Visa for 30-90 days

Ideal for short term students, Tourist Visas are available for 30-90 day durations with single, double, or multiple entries. A Tourist Visa is recommended for students on short term programs or late applicants. Students who don't have time or are unable to apply for an F or X visa, may apply for an L visa or Tourist visa. Once the student has arrived in China, YourMandarin can help the student extend 2 months most in Chongqing.

Arriving in China on a Tourist Visa is a common practice for many students studying throughout China. It is the quickest, easiest, and most cost efficient option for short term students. An Individual traveler can apply for a tourist visa at any Chinese embassy or consulate. China has embassies and consulates in nearly every country in various cities. You can either get an application form in person at the embassy/consulate or download one by visiting the website of the Chinese embassy in your country.

After fully and accurately completing your application, submit it to the nearest Chinese consulate or embassy, either in person or by mail. A standard 30 day, single-entry visa can be issued from most Chinese embassies and consulates in three to five working days. For an additional fee, rush processing with same-day or next-day service is also available at most embassies/consulates.

Business "F" Visa for 90-180 days

Business Visa (F Visa) is issued to an alien who is invited to China for a visit, an investigation, a lecture, to do business, scientific-technological and culture exchanges, short-term advanced studies or internship for a period of no more than six months.

If students will stay and study in China for more than 3 months. YourMandarin can offer the invitation letters to give assistance in applying the F-visa. Students can show our invitation letters to the Chinese Embassy/Consulates in their own countries.